Warehouse coordinator Hiring In Luxembourg 2023
About the job
Goodyear. More Driven.
Job Description: Warehouse Coordinator – Proactive Solutions
Primary Purpose of the Position
As a Warehouse Coordinator for Proactive Solutions, you will be responsible for the warehouse organization from people, system and safety points of view. Execute the hardware receipt and shipments in the warehouse and secure the right traceability of all movements IN and OUT in the different systems with target to deliver on time, quality and cost to Goodyear customers. Ensure the right planning of warehouse activities, provide visibility of warehouse workload and develop mitigations and contingencies plan. Provide expertise on SAP system for all warehouse related activities, participate to testing, identify opportunity for improvement and provide training if required.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Check receipt before any stock entry and prepare shipments with target to fulfill customer satisfaction and ensure stock accuracy.
- Secure the right level of consumables to allow smooth implementation.
- Provide expertise on SAP system for all warehouse related activities, participate to testing, identify opportunity for improvement and provide training if required.
- Ensure the right planning of warehouse activities, provide visibility of warehouse workload and develop mitigations and contingencies plan.
- Manage the warehouse team and its daily operations in a timely and qualitatively manner while securing safety.
- Provide support to Customer Service team on hardware request for GIN and customers to ensure quick resolution of ticket.
Skills, Experience And Education
- A bachelor’s degree in Operation or Logistics.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an operation role, ideally within a warehouse.
- Can multi-task and achieve results in a high-volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with SAP is desirable.
- Is customer focused and can work autonomously and part of a team.
- Language: English
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tyre companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 55 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
- Other Jobs
- See More