Food Production Workers Hiring In Australia 2023
About the client
Our key Client, a leading manufacturer and distributor of chocolates worldwide located in Marsden Park, are currently seeking process workers to work on their fast-paced production line.
About the role
These positions are due to commence in approximately 6 weeks or ASAP.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Stacking and packing boxes
- Repetitive lifting
- Pallet rider
To be successful for this position you will need to:
- Have previous experience working in a HACCP environment
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Be available from Monday to Friday
- Have reliable transport
- Be able to work autonomously and in teams
- Have full working rights within Australia
- onsite parking and public transport available
- potential overtime
- Great working environment and team culture
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all our jobs.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your Resume, or alternatively please contact Corestaff on (02) 8881-0901.