Supplier Quality Engineer Hiring In Taiwan 2023
We are looking for an experienced Supply Quality professional preferably from the IPC or motherboard industry to Investigate, analyze and resolve supplier quality problems by conducting audits, analyzing defect trends and leading continuous improvement projects.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Proactively monitor, communicate and improve supply chain KPI’s, including supplier on time delivery, defectivity and waste
- Lead supplier performance improvement projects in an effort to increase the supplier capability of consistently meeting OnLogic’s requirements
- Champion problem solving and root cause analysis activities with suppliers and customers to eliminate recurrence of non‐conformances
- Resolve supplier technical issues in a timely manner to ensure continuity of supply
- Develop long‐term supplier relationships
- Generate and implement cost reduction ideas
- Drive “Zero Defect” mentality within the supply base
- Support global efforts for new product launches at suppliers
- Communicate directly with customers in support of global initiatives
- Travel to supplier locations to resolve quality problems
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or equivalent experiences
- 10 years of experience in QA systems implementation and management, with five (5) years relevant experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- Engineering degree with strong manufacturing quality and continuous improvement experience
- Must have English and Mandarin verbal and written communication skills
- Work well with diverse groups of people and be able to function independently of direct supervision
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Understanding of project management (experience preferred)
- Sound experience in working with and managing suppliers
- Knowledge of various quality system methodologies 8D, Lean, 5 Why’s, Pareto Analysis, Six Sigma, 8-D, DFMEA, PFEMA, PPAP, etc. preferred
- Ability to travel
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it’s our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we’ve built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company’s core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it’s like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
– A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
– A comprehensive Benefits package
– Company provided vacation days, travel reimbursement and pension.
– Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
– Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
– Open ears for innovations and ideas.
– A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
– Incredibly awesome colleagues and working environment.
– 40 hours of fun and serious responsibilities.