Manager, Customer Success Hiring In Philippines 2023
Makati City, Philippines
Customer Support & Services – Customer Success /
Sophos is a worldwide leader in next-generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 organizations and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from Sophos Labs and SophosAI, Sophos delivers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to secure users, networks and endpoints against ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and the wide range of other cyberattacks. Sophos provides a single integrated cloud-based management console, Sophos Central – the centerpiece of an adaptive cybersecurity ecosystem that features a centralized data lake that leverages a rich set of open APIs available to customers, partners, developers, and other cybersecurity vendors. Sophos sells its products and services through reseller partners and managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide. Sophos has major hubs around the globe. More information is available at www.sophos.com
This role will lead our APJ Customer Success team focusing on highly scalable and efficient engagement model for a large volume of customers. The team will manage the customer engagement throughout the customer lifecycle from deployment and adoption through renewal, ensuring satisfaction and maximizing customer value. The leadership role will play a key part in building out the team and its structure, working closely with other customer success teams, sales, operations, marketing, support, and product managers.
What You Will Do
- Recruit and lead an APJ Customer Success team, targeted at improving our customer experience and growing customer value.
- Along with senior leadership, build out the team structure, including workflows, management system, staffing, analytics and KPIs focused on no, to low to high touch customer success motion.
- Create value-based plans and set the stage for meeting KPIs and objectives for the customer success team.
- Help to create a scalable model to support the high volume of customers and still deliver the necessary customer touchpoints.
- Help develop the CSM playbook, mapping the customer journey and identifying peak points of satisfaction as well as critical points across the solution set.
- Introduce cadence of customer analytics to be shared to customers through reporting and business reviews to articulate the value of Sophos products and ultimately its MDR service.
- Help optimize the Customer Success operational platform to improve processes and effectiveness of the team.
- Work closely with associated roles across onboarding, sales, support, product operations, and renewals to ensure smooth handoffs and optimal customer experience.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value, driving usage, adoption, upselling services, and reducing churn.
- Analyse customer data to improve the experience and articulate value.
- Aid in product design and development.
- Work with senior leadership to ensure customer success becomes a company-wide culture.
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience managing a team
- 5+ years of experience as a CSM, Account Manager or related customer facing role at a B2B technology company.
- Proven track record of working with customers to drive success aligned with business goal successfully working with customers across Small Business, Midmarket, and Key Account segments.
- Track record of working closely with regional sales leadership and partnering with support, product and engineering teams to resolve customer issues and drive product improvements.
- A passion for teaching, developing and growing others
- Strong customer-facing, cross-functional, relationship-building skill
- Ability to identify, analyze and find creative solutions to complex problems
- Capable of handling competing priorities and projects in a fast paced environment
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments
- Ability to identify bottlenecks within internal processes, and recommend solutions
- Must have experience with Tech Touch Model and higher touch Customer Success Model
- Cybersecurity experience would be an asset
- Must be willing to travel
What’s Great About Sophos?
· Our people – we innovate and create, all of which are accompanied by a great sense of fun and team spirit
· Employee-led diversity and inclusion networks that build community and provide education and advocacy
· Annual charity and fundraising initiatives and volunteer days for employees to support local communities
· Global employee sustainability initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint
· Global fitness and trivia competitions to keep our bodies and minds sharp
· Global wellbeing days for employees to relax and recharge
· Monthly wellbeing webinars and training to support employee health and wellbeing
Our Commitment To You
We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive environment we have at Sophos, and we’re committed to ensuring equality of opportunity. We believe that diversity, combined with excellence, builds a better Sophos, so we encourage applicants that can contribute to the diversity of our team. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, sex, gender reassignment, marital status, race, religion or belief, color, age, military veteran status, disability, pregnancy, maternity or sexual orientation. We want to give you every opportunity to show us your best self, so if there are any adjustments we could make to the recruitment and selection process to support you, please let us know.