WhatsApp: How to see disappearing photos on WhatsApp again. WhatsApp, some time ago, enabled the function that allows you to send and view photos only once; however, many want to see this image from time to time and that’s why today we bring you a simple tip that will allow you to view this multimedia content without your friend or co-worker knowing.
How do I do this? For this you need to have or download WhatsApp Plus. The latest version of the APK of July 2022 brings the so-called “Anti view once” tool, which allows you to see the photo you look at just once, even being able to save it.
Remember that if you use the modified app, you could be the victim of a ban on your account, so it will depend on each user whether or not they want to install it.
How to see missing photos on WhatsApp
- The first thing will be to download the WhatsApp Plus APK.
- Once inside, you must click on “WhatsApp Plus Settings”.
- At this point go to Privacy.
- There, enable the option called “Anti view once” .
- Now wait for your friend to send you a photo that disappears.
- You will see that you can press this image as many times as you want and you can view it whenever you want.
- Best of all, your contact won’t find out for the world that you have this option enabled.
- Always remember to keep WhatsApp Plus updated for more news.
Why You Should Clear WhatsApp Cache
- First of all, clearing the WhatsApp cache will serve to free up space on your mobile device. This often tends to weigh more than 1GB.
- Likewise, deleting the app cache will also prevent the app from experiencing errors or certain bugs.
- Likewise, if you want, it will also delete some junk files that were only used to update or install WhatsApp.
- It should be noted that by clearing the cache you will not be deleting documents, let alone photos, videos or chats.
- It also doesn’t work to exit the quick messaging app. If you want to do this, you must click on “force close”.
- To delete the cache you must go to Settings, Applications and search for WhatsApp.