Car Accident Lawyers in Texas
A car accident lawyer understands lives can change in the blink of an eye. While we can’t undo the past, our legal team can help with what comes next: your recovery. There are many different kinds of motor vehicle wrecks. Some are minor and do not incur much damage to those involved. Others are major and cause severe injury or even death to those involved. If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto crash that has resulted in an injury, it is important to discuss your situation with a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. You may be able to receive compensation for the medical bills, pain, suffering and even future medical procedures. At The Carlson Law Firm, an auto crash attorney can help you prove that the other person is at fault by taking a detailed look at the case.
Why does hiring a Car Accident Lawyer matter?
Hiring a lawyer to represent you in the aftermath of your crash gives you the best shot at a fair and just monetary recovery for your injuries. Texas law permits victims injured in auto crashes to file a lawsuit against those who are responsible for their injuries. However, many injury attorneys have never taken a case to trial. This is what sets The Carlson Law Firm apart. We have more than 40 injury attorneys who are trial attorneys and will take your case to trial if the insurance company is denying or devaluing your injuries. A car accident lawyer from The Carlson Law Firm will do the following:
- Handle your case with no upfront costs to you.
- Communicate with the other driver’s insurance.
- Gather evidence proving the at-fault party’s negligence.
- Work with your doctors to ensure they provide the necessary medical information to prove damages.
- Help you recover medical expenses.
- Negotiate fair settlements.
- Handle lien holds.
- File a lawsuit if the insurance company is denying or devaluing your claim.