Rocketry: The Nambi Effect Movie Review – Rocketry: The Nambi Effect is a 2022 Indian biographical drama film based on the life of Nambi Narayanan, a former Indian Space Research Organization scientist and aerospace engineer who is falsely accused of espionage. was.
The film is written, produced and directed by R Madhavan, who also plays the lead role. The story delves into Narayanan’s days as a graduate student at Princeton University, before exploring his work as a scientist and the false espionage charges leveled against him.
After its official announcement in October 2018, principal photography took place in several countries, including India, Russia and France. Cinematography and editing for the film was handled by Sirsha Ray and Bijit Bala respectively, while the original score was composed by Sam C.S.
Filmed simultaneously in English, Hindi and Tamil, it premiered at the Cannes Film Festival on 19 May 2022 and is scheduled for a worldwide theatrical release on 1 July 2022.
Rocketry: The Nambi Effect Movie (2022) Story
Dr. Nambi Narayan (R. Madhavan) is a dedicated rocket scientist in the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). After falsely accusing him of espionage, he and his family become the subject of national ridicule and embarrassment. However, Narayan does not give up and decides to fight for justice.
Based on the real-life scientist of the same name, who was falsely accused in 1994, and later acquitted by the Supreme Court in 1998 after four years of a shattering battle of pride, truth, and justice.
This movie R. Madhavan’s directorial debut and has been shot simultaneously in Hindi, Tamil and English. Shahrukh Khan has a cameo role.
A biographical drama based on the life of former ISRO scientist Nambi Narayanan, who fought for justice for years after being falsely accused of espionage.
Rocketry: The Nambi Effect Movie (2022) Cast
- R. Madhavan as Nambi Narayanan
- Simran as Meena Narayanan
- Rajit Kapur as Vikram Sarabhai (Hindi and English versions)
- Ravi Raghavendra as Vikram Sarabhai (Tamil version)
- Muralidaran as Arunan
- Misha Ghoshal as Geeta Narayanan
- Shyam Renganathan as Shankar Narayanan
- Karthik Kumar as P. M. Nayar
- Gulshan Grover as A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Dinesh Prabhakar as LD Gopal
- Mohan Raman as Udupi Ramachandra Rao
- Ron Donachie as Col. Cleaver
- Phyllis Logan as Mrs Cleaver
- Vincent Riotta as Luigi Crocco
- Sriram Parthasarathy as Barry Amaldev
- Bijou Thaangjam as Studio Personnel
- Jagan as Scientist
- Rajeev Ravindranathan as Param
- Sam Mohan as Unni
- Bhawsheel as Sartaj
- Shah Rukh Khan as himself (guest appearance; Hindi and English versions)
- Suriya as himself (guest appearance; Tamil version)
Rocketry: The Nambi Effect Movie (2022) Details
|Directed by||R. Madhavan|
|Written by||R. Madhavan|
|Produced by||Sarita Madhavan
|Edited by||Bijith Bala|
|Music by||Sam CS|
Varghese Moolan Pictures
|Distributed by||UFO Moviez
Red Giant Movies
Yash Raj Films
Phars Film Co
|Release dates||19 May 2022 (Cannes)1 July 2022 (India)|
|Running time||157 minutes|