Nurse And Care Giver Hiring In Qualicum Beach BC Canada
- Paid sick leave
- RRSP match
Our Values: We believe our residents deserve excellence in care and we strive to achieve this by working as a team towards our common goal – a happy and healthy resident.
We are looking for a Registered Nurses to join our The Gardens at Qualicum Beach team in Qualicum Beach, B.C.
What is in for you?
Beyond the perks that come with working for the area’s leading community healthcare provider we offer
- Highest industry wage levelling
- Signing bonus of $2,000 upon completion of 3-month probation
- Relocation bonus $3,000 if move more than 80kms
- Scheduled $3,000 bonus every 6 months for the first two years with The Gardens
- Benefits -100% employer paid, vacation, paid sick days
- Continuous education and opportunities to grow in your career
- LMIA sponsorship available
- Group RRSP match up to 3%
Shifts: FT, PT
Wage: as per the BCNU provincial agreement.
What does a Registered Nurse do?
- Resident admissions, discharges and transfers
- Resident assessments and care planning
- Administration of medications, treatments and wound care
- Proficient with electronic documentation (PointClickCare) and MDS Assessments
- Liaises with physicians, families and other members of the care team
- Delegates tasks to unregulated care providers
Charge Nurse responsibilities
Participates in Care Conferences and Medication reviews.
- Registered and in good standing with BCCNM
- Current CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Competent in electronic documentation and eMar
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Previous experience in Long Term Care Preferred
- COVID vaccination certificate
Retirement Living in The Gardens at Qualicum Beach includes independent, assisted living and residential care. The Gardens at Qualicum Beach is retirement living the picturesque beauty of Qualicum Beach, surrounded by colourful gardens, a lagoon and in the heart of town with shopping, golfing, dining and beaches nearby. As a premier residence, we provide three levels of care for seniors of all walks of life, from independent living to complex care. We are dedicated to our “resident-focused” philosophy and we strive to make you feel at home. With our personalized care and support, we have created a loving a caring environment for all who enter through our doors.
- Other Jobs
- See More