TikTok ads are the best way to get high ROAS from PPC marketing in 2022 whether it’s ecom, lead or an info business. If you want to advertise on Tiktok, first you have to create a TikTok Ads Manager account.
In this TikTok ads tutorial, we are going to show you how to create a TikTok Ad Account from scratch. We are also going to share with you anything else that you need to know about TikTok Ads Manager accounts.
How To Create A Tiktok Ad Account?
Here is how to create a TikTok Ad account:
- Open this link: https://ads.tiktok.com/i18n/signup
- Add your email address where they can send you a verification code.
- Click on ‘Sign up’
- On this new page, fill the required business information, like your business name, industry, country etc.
- Then click on ‘Register’.
As you can see, you can also create the TikTok ad account by getting the verification code to your phone, or if you have a regular TikTok account already, you can also use that to sign up for the TikTok Ads Manager Account.
Setting Up Your TikTok Ad Account
Once you created the TikTok ad account, you still have to add some information for the full setup of the ad account. First, you have to add your business information, tax information, payment type etc.
Here is how to do it:
- Add your website or the name of your app
- Add the billing address
- Add your tax information
- Select a payment type, how you will want to pay for TikTok ads fees
- Then you have to choose if you want to use the ‘Simplified’ or the ‘Custom’ TikTok Ads Manager layout.
We would highly recommend choosing ‘Custom mode’. Maybe things will be a little bit complicated at first, but it gives your more customization option and a more nuanced way of running TikTok ads.
Once you set up the TikTok Ad Account, you still have to wait for the TikTok Support team to approve your TikTok account.
If they approve your Ad Account, you will receive an email like this:
Can’t Create TikTok Ad Account
Here are the most common reasons why you can’t create a TikTok ad account.
- In certain countries, you can’t create a TikTok ad account yet. In this case, we would suggest making a little bit of research. Usually, there are agencies available in your country that already have early access to TikTok ads.
- TikTok didn’t approve your TikTok Ad account. They will usually give you a reason why they didn’t approve your TikTok account.
- You were banned from TikTok ads previously and TikTok identified you as someone who has already been banned from their platform. You can’t really do anything with this, maybe use another business or ask you business partner/employee to make the registration instead of you.
Make sure to meet all the requirements and comply with the rule. If you think, you do, then you can request a TikTok Ad Account review again.
Once you have set up the TikTok Ads Manager account, start learning the TikTok ad platform.
Best way to learn it? Start a TikTok advertising campaign, learn how to set up TikTok ad campaigns, what you can do to optimize TikTok ads campaign, etc.